- We’ll reply via text message to touch base and then schedule a phone call.
- In your initial phone consultation with us, you’ll have the chance to briefly describe what’s going on. Based on what you share with us about your needs and your schedule, we will recommend a counselor who will be a good fit.
- If you’re ready to move forward, we’ll schedule your first appointment.
How long does counseling last? How often do we meet?
You can anticipate a commitment of weekly sessions for a minimum of six-months (approximately 26 sessions). We meet with some clients more frequently or for longer periods of time, depending on each individual’s particular needs and goals.
How much does counseling cost?
Center Counseling is an in-network provider for the following insurance carriers:
- Mountain Health Co-op (formerly Montana Health Co-op)
If you have a plan with one of these insurance companies, we can submit your insurance claims on your behalf. Your cost will be determined by your insurance company and will depend on the coverage offered by your particular plan. If you have questions about your coverage (including your copay, deductible, and maximum out-of-pocket), please contact your health insurance carrier directly.
If you are covered by any other insurance carrier not listed here, or if you do not wish to use insurance, payment in full will be processed at the time of service.
- $190 (session with Madison, Ben, or Jamie)
- $210 (session with Crystal)
- $235 (session with Evan)
Regular 55-minute sessions:
- $150 (sessions with Madison, Ben, or Jamie)
- $175 (sessions with Crystal)
- $235 (sessions with Evan)
Thank you for reaching out — we look forward to supporting you.
Reach out to us:
Call or text Evan at (406) 599-5355 or use the webform provided to start the conversation.